Are you a Customer Service Representative who has excellent people skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a family-owned company in the Green Bay area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will answer incoming calls, assist customers with questions and route calls to the retail stores.
- Take orders over the phone and through e-mail
- Enter orders into the system
- Assist with curbside orders and mail orders
- Do a lot of fundraising orders during the season
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service experience
- Customer service experience over the phone is a huge plus
- Computer/tech savvy with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Basic skillset in Excel
- Must be able to talk and type at the same time
- Friendly and personable
- Easygoing and team player
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- The company is family owned and has been in business for over 140+ years
- Very family friendly and will be flexible for appointments or family things they have that come up (within reason)
- Culture is very welcoming and warm
- Great internal longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 33-40 hours per week between the hours of 8:30 – 5:00pm, pending the season, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $14.00 – $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: De Pere, WI
Job ID: 138698
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.