Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking to work in a fast-paced environment? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong verbal communication skills?
Our client is an independent life and health insurance agency. They are looking to add to their dedicated, responsive, and experienced customer support department.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will take incoming calls and assist customers with their questions regarding their Medicare/health insurance policies and any changes.
- Find out from the customer if there is something they can help them out with now
- Review customer policies with them or find out if it necessary to make an appointment with an agent
- Help with general office tasks and paperwork processing as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience working in a business setting
- Must have phenomenal, top notch customer service skills
- Wisconsin health and life insurance license is a plus
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Basic MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Internet skills
- Must be detailed in documentation
- Must have the capacity to learn and retain information
- Polite, patient and accommodating to the customer needs/requests
- Extremely fast-paced and be good at multi-tasking
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people
- Ability to think on your feet
- Ability to learn on the job without a structured training process
- Able to handle confidential information and abide by HIPPA laws
- Must be able to ask questions when they arise
- Clear verbal communication skills on the phone and easy to understand
WHAT YOU GET:
- Reputable company to work for
- Professional staff and co-workers
- Ability to learn new tasks you can add to your resume
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday through Thursday, 8:00am – 12:00pm on Friday, contact us for details (After Labor Day 8:00am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday)
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $13.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138741
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.