Are you a Parts / Inventory Controller who enjoys working with people? Are you a Parts / Inventory Controller who is looking for a position due to growth in the Dale area?
Our client is the Midwest’s largest dealer in their industry and has been in business for over 25 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Parts / Inventory Controller, you will be working in the parts and service department, assisting with answering phones and contacting customers to schedule installs.
- Work with vendors on scheduling for production and deliveries
- Enter data
- Review paperwork
- Send paperwork to finance company to ensure payments were issued
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Inventory experience
- 1+ years of customer service experience that involved working with customers over the phone, preferably in an office setting
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience working for a auto dealership in the parts/service department is highly preferred
- Experience working for a smaller company is also highly preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Positive and team player attitude
- Self-starter, quick thinker with the ability to catch on quickly
- Ability to multitask and work well independently with minimal instruction
- Flexibility to help out wherever needed
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family atmosphere
- Flexible scheduling when needed
- Health insurance reimbursement plan
- Paid vacation
- Holiday pay
- Employee discounts
Hours: Monday – Saturday (one Saturday per month) between the hours of 8:30am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Parts / Inventory Controller position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Dale, WI
Job ID: 138754
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.