Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong accurate typing skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for a position with great benefits?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years. They offer a variety of benefits for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide customers with product and service information over the phone and through other forms of digital communication.
- Ensure customers have correct documentation and information needed to put policy in force and keep policy up to date
- Work closely with other departments to ensure all customer and company needs are met
- Provide follow-up and follow-through with customers
- Strive to become a knowledge expert on product, systems and services
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of customer service experience
- Insurance experience or schooling is a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Strong, accurate typing skills
- Positive attitude and motivated
- Customer focused and strong customer service skills
- Professional phone speaking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employee walking paths
- Onsite café
- Onsite Starbucks
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Flexible spending
Hours: Monday: 9:30am-7:00pm, Tuesday-Thursday: 10:30am-7:00pm, Friday: 10:30am-6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job I.D. 138772
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.