Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong problem solving and prioritizing skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is great at math?
Our client has over 50 years of experience and fosters a culture built on hard work, commitment, and innovation.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will prepare quotes, orders and order confirmations.
- Compute billing
- Issue credit memos
- Answer phones
- Any miscellaneous duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have at least a year of customer service experience
- Must be able to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure (will work with common fractions and decimals)
- Strong and accurate data numeric skills
- Any experience with an order entry system is a huge plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Self-starter, friendly, personable and easygoing
- Strong problem solving and prioritizing skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that values employee growth
- Company stability
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $14.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 138804
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.