Are you a Customer Service Representative who lives in or near Menasha, WI? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong critical thinking and problem solving skills?
Our client is a local health insurance provider. They strive to help their customers better understand what coverage options are right for them.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will support the commercial and Medicare lines of the business with interpreting benefits, claims, authorizations and other healthcare questions.
- Assist members via phone and e-mail
- Handle benefit interpretation, claims, authorizations and other inquiries
- Support members through their healthcare questions
- Help members navigate their healthcare needs by explaining their benefits, solving claim concerns, finding a doctor in their area or being their healthcare provider support
- Strive for first call resolution and work to resolve member issues at the point of contact
- Work in a call center environment if/when you go back into the office
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of customer service experience within an office setting along with a healthcare/medical background where you have had to answer phones is highly preferred
- Would consider someone with medical experience but must have strong computer and data entry skills
- Experience working in a call center is highly preferred
- Any experience working with group health insurance is a plus
- Associate degree is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry/typing skills
- Any software program knowledge is a huge plus
- Patient, calm and excellent customer service skills
- Must be comfortable stepping into a fast-paced call center position working with dual monitors
- Ability to professionally manage and maintain control of all customer calls
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong and effective verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information at all times
- Must live in or near Menasha, WI
WHAT YOU GET:
- Local organization
- Culture and environment that is fast-paced
- Room for growth within the organization
- Benefits offered for full-time hours
Hours: Part-time hours, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Menasha, WI – OPTION TO WORK REMOTE PERMANENTLY OR WORK REMOTE UNTIL THE DEPARTMENT RETURNS TO THE OFFICE IN SEPTEMBER 2021 BUT MUST LIVE WITHIN AN HOUR OF MENASHA, WI
Job ID: 138803
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.