Are you a Customer Service Representative who has outstanding customer service and people skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a small family oriented company?
Our client is a floor tile distributor for both residential and commercial markets.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for working in the showroom for the Green Bay location.
- Answer incoming calls, answer questions or transfer them to the warehouse
- Greet and assist all walk-in customers
- Answer questions for customers and assist them with picking out products for their projects
- Check samples in and out
- Order samples
- Keep the showroom neat and presentable at all times
- Restock tiles/samples as needed
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service experience, retail or office experience is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/software quickly
- Must be comfortable helping customers to put color schemes and designs together
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Must be eager to learn the industry and products and to help customers
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player and flexible to doing whatever needs to be done
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Variety within the position, every day is different
- Opportunity to help make the company successful and take ownership of the role
- Great small, family orientated company to work for
- Health insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $13.00 / hr.
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 138937
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.