Are you a Customer Service / Support Desk Agent who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Customer Service / Support Desk Agent who is extremely computer savvy and enjoys working with people?
Our client has been helping companies navigate the complex world of commerce for almost a century. They are committed to bringing together teams of smart, driven professionals to support their millions of clients worldwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Support Desk Agent, you will provide inbound and outbound phone support, chat support and e-mail support.
- Utilize remote and virtual technology to solve customer issues
- Troubleshoot hardware, software and multi-function devices
- Create/provide documentation/articles for web self help
- Analyze customer databases and develop reports
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have I.T. help desk/software support experience
- Must have a working knowledge of Windows OS and networking topologies/functions
- A+/N+ certifications preferred
- Knowledge of logistics and carrier requirements a plus
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- CompTIA/Cisco/Microsoft or an equivalent certification is preferred
- Proficiency in e-mail, chat and internet
- Must be okay switching between screens while on the phone
- Self-directed and motivated
- Professional phone etiquette
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong work ethic
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to be a part of a passionate and ambitious team
- Company with almost 100 years of experience
- Solid career development
- Culture of teamwork
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am – 7:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Service / Desk Support Agent position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI – THIS POSITION IS REMOTE, MUST LIVE IN WISCONSIN
Job ID: 138961
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.