Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working with people? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for a growing and well-established company in the Fox Valley area?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be working at the front counter of their retail center, answering incoming calls and scheduling service or sales opportunities.
- Greet customers and assist them with questions
- Scan and update customer information
- Follow up on phone calls to customers
- Create purchase orders
- Enter sales orders for mail delivery or pick up
- Order products and schedule deliveries
- Make outbound phone calls to existing customers for service and delivery reminders
- Respond to prospective customer inquiries and schedule consultations
- Gather samples and forward results to the appropriate department
- Assist with inventory
- Receive and handle customer requests and complaints
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of customer service experience
- Any face-to-face customer service experience is ideal
- Computer savvy
- Any experience with Sage or SAP is a huge plus
- Phenomenal customer service skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritizing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. on occasion
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible team environment
- Company has a work hard play mentality
- Growing established company
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
Hours: Full-time first shift hours
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Fox Valley area, WI
Job ID: 139047
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.