Are you a Customer Service Representative who has a strong attention to detail? Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working independently and as part of a team?
Our client has been in business for 25 years and specializes in promotional products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will assist the sales representatives with quotes, samples, and order requests which includes artwork information.
- Assist walk-in customers with questions
- Answer phones and assist callers with basic questions or transfer the call
- Web store maintenance and processing
- Maintain hard copy and electronic customer files
- Perform weekly/daily order follow-ups to customers
- Clean, organize and conduct inventory of the retail store
- Update online retail store inventory
- Assist with social media and marketing efforts
- Attend trade shows and other events when needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of customer service representative experience where you have worked on the phone
- Will consider someone who has worked in a retail environment with great customer service skills
- Basic MSWD and intermediate Excel skills
- Accurate data entry skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be comfortable doing searches on the internet
- Ability to work well on your own with minimal supervision and as part of a team
- Excellent reading, writing, and comprehension skills
- Time management skills
- Ability to prioritize projects to adhere to deadlines
- Professional manner and phone skills
- Good work ethic and dependable
WHAT YOU GET:
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Employee discount on products
Hours: 9:15am – 6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $12.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 139059
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.