Are you a Customer Service Representative who is extremely motivated and driven? Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working with people over the phone?
Our client is a family-owned and operated company that provides transportation and distribution services throughout the U.S. and Canada.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the face of the company
identifying and assessing their customer’s needs.
- Build relationships between the customer and the company
- Provide information to the customers
- Enter all the orders
- Set appointments
- Communicate as issues arise
- Work with the Brokers on problem resolution
- Document all customer interaction
- Process customer accounts and handle all documentation
- Any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 6+ months of customer service or retail experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Extremely, motivated and driven
- Strong customer service and people skills
- Ability to work well in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Must be okay being on the phone all day
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Smaller company with a family feel
- Hard working and fun environment
- Good longevity within the company
- Room for growth and the ability to take on additional responsibilities
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI
Job ID: 139240
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.