Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong and accurate typing skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for a position with great benefits?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years. They offer a variety of benefits for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will provide customers with product and service information over the phone and through other forms of digital communication.
- Ensure customers have correct documentation and information needed to put policy in force and keep policy up to date
- Work closely with other departments to ensure all customer and company needs are met
- Provide follow-up and follow-through with customers
- Strive to become a knowledge expert on product, systems and services
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of customer service experience
- Insurance experience or schooling is a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Strong, accurate typing skills
- Positive attitude and motivated
- Customer focused and strong customer service skills
- Professional phone speaking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Flexible spending
Hours: Monday 9:30am – 7:00pm, Tuesday – Thursday 10:30am – 7;00pm and Friday 9:30am –6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.25 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job I.D. 139311
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.