Are you a Customer Service Representative who is passionate about working with people? Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working in a team environment?
Our client is a people services organization that has been in business since 1982.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will process applications and establish eligibility for energy assistance programs.
- Answer client and vendor questions regarding program eligibility, benefit levels and forms of payment
- Verify or assist applicant in assembling verification documents
- Review completed forms to ensure all information is ready for data entry
- Follow up on incomplete forms
- File completed applications
- Determine eligibility and authorize payments
- Assist with other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of strong customer service experience
- Experience with low-income individuals / resources available or non-profit organization is preferred
- Knowledge of utility and vendor business/collections process is ideal
- Knowledge of federal, state and local regulations related to energy assistance programs is a plus
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Basic skillset in MWSD and Excel
- Must feel comfortable with utilizing the internet
- Passionate to work with people and have strong relationship building skills
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide demographic of applicants
- Must be adaptable to change and feel comfortable working in a sometimes stressful environment
- Team player and flexible to help others as needed
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Reliable and dependable
WHAT YOU GET:
- Rewarding work opportunity
- Opportunity to work with an established organization
- Rewarding work that can help save lives
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: 37.5 – 39.5 hours per week 8:30am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton and Chilton, WI
Job ID: 139366
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com