Are you a Customer Service Representative who has outstanding customer service and people skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a laidback and friendly environment?
Our client is a manufacturer and wholesaler in the Neenah, Wisconsin area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be taking orders via phone and e-mail.
- Enter orders into company system
- Answer customer questions via phone and e-mail
- Miscellaneous duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have previous phone customer service experience
- 2+ years of experience where you worked on the phone with customers taking orders or answering questions is ideal
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Friendly, personable, easygoing and positive attitude
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Must have solid multitasking and prioritizing skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Laid back environment
- Easy going team/company
- Health insurance partially paid for by the company
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
Hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 139571
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.