Are you a Customer Service Representative who works great with numbers? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong multitasking skills?
Our client specializes in transport equipment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will answer phones take incoming customer orders via phone, fax and e-mail.
- Schedule appointments for Technicians
- Enter in order information and create the invoice
- Assist vendors by confirming order status updates and answer questions
- Fill orders by pulling parts from the shelf, calculate and update shipping prices if need be, prepare shipping and put decal on the box
- Process customer payments, update website with new photos or product descriptions
- Inventory counts and order items as needed
- Assist anywhere else as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Website experience, taking customer orders and order entry experience is a plus
- Excel and MSWD skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Must work well with numbers
- Energetic, personable and friendly
- Strong multitasking skills
- Must be open and comfortable with change
- Ability pick up on things quickly and know when to ask questions
- Must take good/detailed notes
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great team environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Hours: 7:30am – 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.00 – $17.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 139674
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.