Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working with people? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a small team environment?
Our client specializes in water softeners and residential water filtration systems.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the liaison between customers and the company.
- Assist with purchase orders, stock checks and general information
- Entry of customer orders
- Manage part sales order backlog
- Inform customer of parts prices, shipping dates, anticipated delays, order updates, etc.
- Check inventory and schedule shipment of customer orders
- Prepare various reports for management
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have phone and entry experience from within an office setting
- Must be comfortable working with numbers
- Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Computer/tech savvy to learn new programs quickly
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with SAP is a plus
- Top-notch verbal/written customer service skills
- Must be able to handle any disgruntled customers very professionally
- Extremely high attention to detail and accuracy
- Team player and strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company with a great team
- Positive culture
- Beautiful working environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 40 hours between 7:30am – 5:00pm, possible overtime may be available
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.50 – $17.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139956
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.