Are you a Remote / Hybrid – Customer Service Representative who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Remote / Hybrid – Customer Service Representative who has strong critical thinking and problem solving skills?
Our client is a local health insurance provider. They strive to help their customers better understand what coverage options are right for them.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will support the commercial and group insurance sides of the business with interpreting benefits, claims, authorizations and other healthcare questions.
- Support members by answering calls to resolve our members questions and concerns
- Resolve member issues at the first point of contact
- Use dual monitors while leveraging computer-based resources to find answers to customers questions and help simplify next steps for members
- Reach out to internal departments or external resources to help resolve a member concern
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live in Wisconsin
- Experience working in a call center environment is highly preferred
- Would consider someone who has worked with medical/health insurance in a call center environment
- Any experience working with group health or commercial insurance is a plus
- Associate degree is preferred
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong and accurate data entry/typing skills
- Any software program knowledge is a huge plus
- Patient, calm and excellent customer service skills
- Must be comfortable stepping into a fast-paced call center position working with dual monitors
- Ability to professionally manage and maintain control of all customer calls
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong and effective verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to work with and maintain confidential information at all times
WHAT YOU GET:
- Local organization
- Culture and environment that is fast-paced
- Room for growth within the organization
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
Hours: Full-time hours, contact us for additional details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Menasha, WI – option to work remote permanently, hybrid or onsite when the department returns to the office – must live in Wisconsin
Job ID: 139975
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.