Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong prioritizing skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a family-owned small team environment?
Our client is a family-owned industrial distributor.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will receive customer inquiries and process orders according to requests.
- Answer questions, identify the best product for the customer and provide quotes
- Enter order data into the computerized system
- Update and maintain all required information in the system including customer data, pricing, vendor information, etc.
- Contact vendors (e-mail, fax or call) for price bids and possible price negotiations
- Work with customers on invoice issues, reconcile debit/credit and cost adjustment
- Process repair orders and customer returns
- Daily review of the open order report with the goal to expedite orders for delivery
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of the phone customer service experience
- Account management experience is ideal
- Manufacturing experience is preferred
- Any industrial distribution experience is a plus
- Any experience with machine shops is a plus
- Computer savvy and must be comfy with learning new programs
- Excel skills
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while prioritizing duties as they are changing all of the time
- Ability to work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Family-owned and family feel to the company
- Small office and the team is works closely and well together
- Company promotes independent work
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire or Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140140
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.