Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys detailed work? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has excellent people skills?
Our client specializes is a national and international manufacturing company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will take orders from customers and handle all follow-up communication.
- Take incoming calls to company and direct where appropriate
- Work in company computer system to ensure order accuracy and inventory control
- Any other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Professional, courteous and helpful personality required with customers
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to work well independently in a fast-paced environment
- Team player
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small company that offers good experience
- Casual dress code
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations
- Profit sharing
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm and 8:00am – 4:30pm alternating weeks
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 140177
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.