Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has excellent customer service skills?
Our client is nationally recognized and one of the largest financial cooperatives in the county. They strive to identify their employee’s strengths and are committed to the communities they serve.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing support to the Insurance Center Agents
- Act as the first point of contact to Insurance Center clients and members
- Same-day responses to referrals, processes policy changes and ensure completed sales
- Take incoming calls to advise members on how to minimize risk through insurance products
- Answer questions and make changes to policies
- Assist members with processing insurance claims
- Remain up to date on product offerings, enhancements or modifications
- Perform other duties as they come up
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of customer service representative experience in an office setting, ideally in a bank/credit union setting
- Experience working as a licensed Property & Casualty (P&C) agent is preferred but not required
- Education beyond high school is preferred
- Property & Casualty (P&C) license is preferred
- Computer savvy
- Excellent customer service skills
- Great communication skills
- Strong time-management skills
- Organized and detailed
- Strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great foot in the door to grow with the company
- Sit to stand desks
- Team oriented, highly collaborative environment
- Company that is active in the community and focuses on giving back to the community they serve
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $17.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140346
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.