Are you a Customer Service Representative who lives within driving distance of Columbus, WI? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong spelling and grammar skills?
Our client is a store in the Columbus, WI area that has been serving its customer’s since 2004.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will assist customers by phone, e-mail and chat.
- Take orders, provide customers with tracking information and answer questions
- Complete data entry functions for orders and document customer calls
- Assist with any other duties assigned
- Down the road could help in the Returns department and take on additional duties
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must live within driving distance of Columbus, WI
- Must have 1 year of customer service experience
- Computer/techy savvy to be able to pick up on new programs quickly
- Strong and accurate typing skills (40 wpm)
- Must be comfortable working with Gmail
- Excellent customer service and people skills
- Ability to diffuse situations and work with sometimes disgruntled customers
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong spelling and grammar skills
- Ability to work well independently
WHAT YOU GET:
- Quarterly bonuses
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Columbus, WI – Position will start out remote but will eventually return to the office, must live within driving distance of Columbus, WI
Job ID: 140491
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.