Are you a Customer Service Representative looking for an opportunity in the transportation industry? Are you a Customer Service Representative that thrives in a fast-paced environment?
Our client implements processes to ensure their services are accurate. Their business model allows them to enter new markets and meet the needs of their customers with cost-effective services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will answer a multi-line phone system as well as respond to customer emails.
- Enter shipments in dispatch management system
- Provide quotes and rates to customers
- Enter shipment information on customer websites
- Communicate with customer throughout the shipment
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Personality is key
- Customer service skills
- Comfortable navigating around a computer and the ability to catch on quickly
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Flexible to an ever changing environment
- Phone etiquette and able to resolve problems
- Great attitude with a desire to learn and do well
WHAT YOU GET:
- Easy access off the highway
- Small, family-feel environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
Hours: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $15.00 / hr. + incentives
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140424
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.