Are you a Customer Service Representative who is a self-starter and extremely motivated? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity within a team environment?
Our client is a manufacturing company in the Fox Valley area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work with different customer accounts, maintain/upkeep various system records, process orders via phone, fax and e-mail.
- Follow up on inquiries and assist customers with product questions and/or any service issues
- Process billing and credit card transactions
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Office experience is highly preferred
- Would consider a fresh graduate with a degree with no experience who is looking to learn and get experience
- Customer service role/account manager experience is preferred
- Experience working in a paper, manufacturing, distribution, warehouse, skilled trade type setting is preferred
- Associate or bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Computer savvy
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Someone with Oracle system knowledge is preferred
- Self-starter, sharp and motivated
WHAT YOU GET:
- Strong culture
- Very collaborative team environment
- Company takes pride in winning against their competitors
- Top performer in the market/industry
- Health insurance offered pending length of assignment
Hours: Full-time hours between 7:30am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $18.00 – $20.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 140584
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.