Are you a Customer Service Representative looking for a family feel company environment? Are you a Customer Service Representative who thrives in a team environment?
Established in 1939, our client manufactures parts for air treatment and movement systems.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for customer satisfaction from order entry through product delivery.
- Enter orders and data
- Correspond with customers
- Manage customer service issues
- Support sales efforts
- Respond to warranty issues
- Process return good authorizations
- Field service and freight issues
- Address shortages and concerns
- Assist with invoicing
- File documents and e-filing
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of customer service and / or office experience
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Strong communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork and result driven attitude
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual / laid back environment
- Family atmosphere, smaller office – 15 office staff
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance
- Short and long term disability insurance
- Holiday pay
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm (may consider other full time schedules)
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $19.23-$24.04/hr. based on experience
Location: Verona, WI
Job ID: 140857
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.