Our client is a private investment advising firm in the Appleton area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be making calls to business owners asking if they would be interested in receiving some information regarding their business. The owner will provide different scripts for different calls.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Experience making outbound calls is ideal
- Must have the drive, desire and initiative to make the outbound calls
- Any experience within financial advising or wealth management is a plus
- Must have an be comfortable working with technology
- Professional phone communication skills
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Flexible schedule
- Opportunity to help create a lot of systems and processes they will be working with
- Professional yet very relaxed environment
Hours: 15-20 hours per week between the hours of 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $12.00 – $14.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI – THIS POSITION REQUIRES A FEW DAYS OF TRAINING IN THE OFFICE AND THEN WILL BECOME A REMOTE POSITION
Job ID: 137176
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.