Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong and accurate typing skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys assisting and talking with people over the phone?
Our client specializes in flooring and counter top solutions for commercial and residential customers.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work in a team of 10 and assist customers mainly by phone with the process of ordering products.
- Provide excellent customer service by handling incoming calls
- Solicit sales of new and additional products
- Handle orders that come through via fax or e-mail
- Give customers technical advice on products or transfer to the appropriate person
- Contact customers to inform them of backorder situations
- Resolve customer’s service and/or billing issues as well as explore alternate ways of obtaining material to meet customer deadlines
- Partner with other departments such as purchasing or warehouse to meet customer needs
- Offer new ideas in an effort to improve processes and service
- Communicate customer concerns and feedback to management
- Work face to face with customers when covering for counter associate
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2+ years of phone based customer service experience, ideally from a call center
- 2 consecutive years of customer service phone experience is ideal
- Computer and tech savvy to pick up on new software/programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong accurate typing skills
- Positive, professional and energetic
- Excellent customer service and relationship building skills
- Must take pride in solving problems and finding solutions for the customer
- Effective and strong verbal/written communication and listening skills
- Ability to multitask and thrive in fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- High attention to detail and accuracy as well as follow through
- Ability to work with and handle confidential information
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Casual dress code
- Great employee longevity
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flex spending
- Paid vacation
- Employee discount
- Bonus opportunities
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 137573
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.