Are you a Customer Service Representative who has a strong attention to detail? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has experience with logistics?
Our client specializes in providing worldwide disposable healthcare products.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will work directly with customers via email and phone.
- Follow-up on customer inquiries
- Work with customer accounts to verify pricing, invoicing and order status
- Process orders via phone, fax, email and EDI
- Maintain open communication with customer and internal team to assure top quality customer service
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 years of customer service experience
- Some type of logistics experience is preferred
- EDI experience is also preferred
- Manufacturing customer service experience is again also preferred
- Basic MSWD skills and basic to intermediate skills in Excel
- Strong attention to detail with accurate data entry skills
- Sage experience is highly preferred
- Positive, self-motivated and driven team player
- Professional with strong communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Growing company
- Opportunity to take ownership of the role
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary, possibly Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 137655
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.