Are you a Customer Service Representative who is passionate about working with people? Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working in a team environment?
Our client is a people services organization that has been in business since 1982.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will receive primarily inbound calls for the program.
- Assess the needs of customers, clarify information and direct requests for additional assistance to appropriate personnel
- Make some outbound calls to schedule appointments and prepare clients for appointments by confirming what to bring, etc.
- Process applications and establish eligibility
- Answer client and vendor questions of program eligibility, benefit levels and forms of payment
- Verify or assist applicant in assembling verification documents
- Review completed forms to ensure all information has been entered for data entry
- Follow up on incomplete forms
- File completed applications
- Determine eligibility and then authorize payments
- Assist with any other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of strong customer service experience
- Experience working for a non-profit organization is preferred
- Knowledge of utility and vendor business/collections process is ideal
- Knowledge of federal, state and local regulations related to energy assistance programs is a plus
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus
- Basic skillset in MWSD and Excel
- Must feel comfortable with utilizing the internet
- Passionate to work with people and have strong relationship building skills
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide demographic of applicants.
- Must be adaptable to change and feel comfortable working in a sometimes stressful environment
- Team player and flexible to help others as needed
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Must be flexible with scheduling
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Rewarding work opportunity
- Opportunity to work with an established organization
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: 37.5 – 39.5 hours per week 8:30am – 5:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 137670
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com