Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong multitasking skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is outgoing and enjoys promoting the services the company offers?
Our client specializes in insurance and has been in business for over 25 years.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will help support the insurance agents.
- Answer and direct calls
- Process mortgage, policy and address changes
- Process phone payments and any other downloaded information
- Submit and follow up on claims
- Examine manual policy renewals
- Process and gather information for quotes
- Complete application changes
- Gather evidence of insurance for personal property
- Data entry, report review and overall system maintenance as needed
- Attend social events that sell the agency
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must obtain a Property & Casualty (P&C) license within 90 days of starting the position
- Must have 3+ years of customer service experience from with an office setting
- 1+ years of insurance industry experience or finance/accounting/banking is ideal
- Life & Health (L&H) and Property & Casualty (P&C) license is preferred
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Ability to move through multiple screens and learn new programs quickly
- Detailed and strong multitasking skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Ability to think outside of the box and take initiative to complete tasks
- Professional with the ability to get along with everyone and have fun
- Ability to catch on quickly
- Open to learn sales skills and how to promote the business
WHAT YOU GET:
- Small agency
- Work hard/play hard atmosphere
- Room for growth
Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $15.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Verona, WI
Job ID: 137710
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.