Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working with people? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong and accurate typing skills?
Our client is a full-service third party nationally licensed account recovery company.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will make and receive phone calls to negotiate arrangements for payments of accounts.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have strong customer service skills with an excellent phone voice
- 1+ years of customer service representative experience is preferred
- Must have basic math skills
- Any collection experience is a plus
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Any education beyond high school is a plus
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Personable, friendly and calming personality
- Outstanding listening skills
- Must have high sense of urgency
- Strong multitasking and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Must have great follow through
- Must be team oriented while also driving for results independently
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company rewards performance and offers advancement opportunities
- Strong and supportive company in growing industry
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- IRA with 3% company match
Hours: 40 hours per week between 8:00am – 7:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $12.50 – $13.50 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Green Bay, WI.
Job ID: 137722
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.