Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working with people? Are you a Customer Service Representative who has excellent time-management skills?
Our client manufactures innovative products for the healthcare industry. They believe in giving back and are a strong supporter of various organizations in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative you will be servicing customers over the phone by providing them with solutions to meet their needs.
- Respond to all e-mails, calls and voicemails
- Troubleshoot customer requests and questions
- Provide customer service to internal and external customers
- Process orders, non-complaint returns, credits and rebills
- Adhere to work instructions and procedures
- Answer inbound calls from customers
- Provide support to territory account managers with sample order, quotes, pricing and other requests
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2+ years of experience in a customer-focused/customer service position within an office environment
- Experience working in the product manufacturing industry is highly preferred
- Any experience with supporting account managers is a plus
- Computer and tech savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Self-starter and eager to learn
- Professional and outstanding people skills
- Must be okay sitting and working on the computer all day long
- Must be process focused and embrace scientific thinking
- Excellent time-management skills with sense of urgency
- Extremely strong verbal communication, organization and team-interaction skills
- Must be honest and have excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great company culture that focuses on commitment, honesty, and teamwork
- Gain experience
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours per week between 7:30am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $18.50 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI – THIS POSITION WILL START OUT REMOTE BUT WILL EVENTUALLY GO BACK TO THE OFFICE
Job ID: 137724
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.