Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working with people? Are you a Customer Service Representative who thrives in a fast-paced environment?
Our client works closely with many world-renowned brands and is a leader in their industry.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be providing excellent customer service via inbound calls.
- Troubleshoot and problem solve customer issues
- Complete, maintain and process all required paperwork
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service experience
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Able to multitask by navigating multiple software applications while simultaneously talking with customers on a headset
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude
- Ability to display patience and empathy
- Strong listening skills
- Must take initiative to obtain and consistently upgrade product knowledge
- Ability to meet deadlines and goals in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential information
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Team and employee recognition events throughout the year
- Opportunities to advance
- Great location with restaurants within walking distance
Hours: Full-time or part-time hours available between the hours of 8:00am – 9:00pm, contact us for details
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $14.50 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137663
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.