Are you a Customer Service Representative who has strong computer skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys working with people?
Our client is privately held and family-owned. They have grown into one of the largest employers in Northeastern Wisconsin.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be calling various client contacts asking them to send items in on behalf of their drivers with a goal of qualifying those drivers.
- 40+ outbound calls per day
- Receive inbound calls in between
- Follow up on inbound e-mails
- Update and maintain client information in various systems
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have phone experience, preferably from a high volume service center
- Office experience is highly preferred
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to switch between screens and learn new programs quickly
- Ability to navigate on the internet
- Must have strong technical aptitude and interest
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- SharePoint and/or Quickbase experience is highly preferred
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Focused, quick thinker with the ability to catch on quickly
- High attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
- Must be ok making outbound calls
- Strong communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Certified Great Workplace by Great Place to Work®
- Company that is an active leader in the community
- Industry leader
- Collaborative workplace
- Work-life balance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $17.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, Wisconsin
Job ID: 137713
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.