Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys assisting people over the phone? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for a foot in the door with a growing and well-known company?
Our client is passionate about employee development and success. Continuously growing nationally and internationally, they know the value of giving back to the community through volunteerism, donations, and scholarships. They strive to make a difference in the world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be the central point of contact between external customers and the organization.
- Assist customers calling in with questions, issues on orders, graphics issues, ship dates, and quality concerns
- Enter all information into the system
- Follow standard processes to manage inventory programs
- Provide information to customers as requested
- Identify and communicate individual continuous improvement opportunities
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have some type of customer service experience where you had to multi-task and work in multiple systems
- Manufacturing industry experience is a huge plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is a plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to catch onto new systems/programs quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate typing skills
- Must be comfortable typing and talking with customers simultaneously
- Any ERP or SAP experience is a plus
- Self-starter and quick learner
- Excellent customer service skills and phone etiquette
- Strong decision making skills
- Extremely strong attention to detail and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Foot in the door with a well-known company
- Company that gives back to the community
- Continuously growing
- Health insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $14.00 – $16.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Oshkosh, WI
Job ID: 137793
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.