Are you a Customer Service Representative who enjoys helping people? Are you a Customer Service Representative who is looking for an opportunity with part-time hours?
Our client is a community-based organization that supports and provides resources and programs to improve the lives of those in the community.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be a part of a small call center team that takes incoming calls from community members needing assistance.
- Calls will vary in nature and you are there to offer resources to provide help
- Take incoming calls, assess caller’s needs and make referrals to appropriate agencies, programs and services
- Provide crisis intervention to caller in crisis according to established protocols
- Research answers to new questions and requests for unknown services
- Advocate for individuals who may need extra help making effective contact with support programs
- Schedule and make follow-up calls
- Document all records transaction information on all caller contacts
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service experience
- Any experience in social services is a plus
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is also a plus
- Associate degree is preferred
- Must be comfortable working with the internet
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Must be caring, empathetic and compassionate
- Ability to remain neutral during a call, not get involved on a personal level, but yet help the caller
- Professional and clear phone voice
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong verbal/written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Active company in the community
- Company’s sole purpose is to help people
Hours: 25 hours between 11:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative position: $15.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Menasha, WI
Job ID: 137791
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.