Are you a Customer Service Representative / Administrative Assistant who enjoys working with people? Are you a Customer Service Representative / Administrative Assistant who is looking for an opportunity with Friday afternoons off?
Our client specializes in mental health services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative / Administrative Assistant, you will answer phones/check voicemail and direct messages.
- Schedule existing clients, new clients and reschedule/cancel appointments
- Send messages regarding cancellations
- Check in clients and verify client demographics in the system
- Check client paperwork and check if updates are needed
- Do insurance verifications
- Call client to explain insurance benefits/explain benefits in person with client
- Pull daily files and daily client schedule
- Figure amounts owed on date of service and ask for payments on date of service
- Set weekly room schedules
- Scan documents into clients account and fax client records when needed
- Answer general billing questions and client referrals to other clinics if insurance not covered
- Pull clinical records
- Fax on Friday the following Monday’s schedule
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of experience working in an office setting, preferably in a reception role
- Must have some type of medical/health insurance knowledge
- Experience working in the medical industry with medical insurance/verifications in any capacity is highly preferred
- Mental health department experience is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs/systems quickly
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Experience working in Google Drive is highly preferred
- Any experience with Pimsy is a plus
- Self-starter, easygoing and friendly
- Excellent verbal and face to face customer service skills
- Ability to work well independently with minimal instruction
- Strong multitasking skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to show empathy and have excellent phone skills
- Huge team player
- Must have valid driver’s license and active proof of insurance
WHAT YOU GET:
- Very nice and fun team
- Pleasant work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
Hours: Position will start out Part-time and will transition to Full-time down the road, contact us for details.
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative / Administrative Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Fond Du Lac, WI
Job ID: 137552
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.