Are you a Customer Service Representative / Office Assistant who has strong people skills? Are you a Customer Service Representative / Office Assistant who is looking for variety within your role?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years. They offer a variety of benefits for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative / Office Assistant, you will sort, scan and coordinate document flow.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing salvage (receive, log, update software, and store in safe/vault)
- Prepare incoming and outgoing post office, FedEx, and UPS packages and mail
- Distribute mail and process returned mail
- Process commercial and personal lines
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Fulfill internal and external supply orders
- Order office and/or shipping supplies
- Record and track proxies for commercial policyholders
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Minimum 3 months customer service experience
- Property/casualty insurance background and jewelry industry experience are helpful
- Further education is preferred
- Computer literate and able to catch on quickly to new programs
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Accurate typing
- Positive attitude
- Excited to come to work and help customers
- Motivated and a team player
- Good decision making skills
- Professional phone speaking skills
- Detail oriented
WHAT YOU GET:
- Beautiful work environment
- Walking paths
- Fitness center
- Onsite Starbucks
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay for the Customer Service Representative / Office Assistant position: $15.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job I.D. 140406
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.