Are you a Customer Service Representative / Scheduler who is looking to join a fun, hardworking team? Are you a Customer Service Representative / Scheduler who wants to work for a company that values your input, ideas, recognizes your abilities and promotes from within?
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Representative / Scheduler, you will contact potential applicants via phone and e-mail.
- Follow up on resumes received through job postings
- Contact people through resume mining
- Schedule interviews for our interviewing team
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Customer service-oriented with strong telephone skills
- Ability to effectively communicate the advantages of job opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Must have a passion to work in a high volume and fast-paced organization
- Ability to thrive in an environment that is busy and fun, while focusing on taking care of our customers
WHAT YOU GET:
- Collaborative team environment
- Dedicated, hardworking and fun co-worker
- Open communication
- Work-life balance
- Flex spending
- Health insurance
- Work remotely on Mondays and Fridays after training is complete
Hours: 37.5-hour workweek – 8:00am to 4:30pm with 1 hour lunch
Length: Direct Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Representative / Scheduler position: Based on experience, contact us for additional details
Job ID: 138686
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.