Are you a Customer Service Sales Agent who has strong people skills? Are you a Customer Service Sales Agent who is looking for a position with great benefits?
Our client is an insurance company that has been providing service for over 100 years. They offer a variety of benefits for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Sales Agent, you will contract prospects to sell personal lines policies.
- Take / make incoming and outgoing calls
- Evaluate new business applications
- Assist with other duties as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of customer service experience
- Property and Casualty license – if do not have, must be willing to obtain within 90 days
- Insurance experience or schooling is a plus
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree is plus
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new programs quickly
- Strong, accurate typing skills
- Positive attitude and motivated
- Customer focused and strong customer service skills
- Professional phone speaking skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Flexible spending
Hours: Monday – Thursday 10:30am-7:00pm, Friday: 9:30am-6:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Sales Agent position: $18.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI
Job I.D. 139312
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.