Are you a Customer Service / Scheduler who has outstanding customer service skills? Are you a Customer Service / Scheduler who is looking or a career opportunity within the medical field?
Our client is a newer medical facility in the Appleton, WI area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Scheduler, you will be working alongside a team of Schedulers scheduling patient appointments, office visits, diagnostic and surgery/procedure scheduling while communicating with Physicians and staff.
- Understand and follow protocols and guidelines for various types of appointments
- Confirm all procedure appointments
- Verify demographics and insurances
- Handle confidential matters concerning clinic policies and practices
- Manage scheduling operations
- Understand and implement clinic policies and procedures
- Maintain superior scheduling themes and systems of practice and inform Director with any issues
- Will be cross trained to help in other areas as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Solid professional customer service experience within an office setting
- Medical office experience is highly preferred
- Any scheduling experience is preferred
- Computer savvy with the ability to learn new software/programs quickly
- Must maintain a positive working environment for patients and staff
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Team player
- Excellent work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employees are very valued and treated well
- Very reputable and busy office
- Director believe in cross training
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick time
Hours: Rotating schedule every other week 8:00am – 4:30pm and 8:30am – 5:00pm Fridays close at 4:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Scheduler position: $16.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Job ID: 139923
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.