Are you a Customer Service / Scheduler who has outstanding people skills? Are you a Customer Service / Scheduler who is looking for a career opportunity within the medical field?
Our client is a newer medical facility in the Appleton, WI area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Scheduler, work as a team to schedule in person patient appointments, office visits, procedures and surgeries while communicating with Physicians and staff.
- Understand and follow protocols and guidelines for various types of appointments
- Confirm all procedure appointments
- Verify demographics and insurances
- Handle confidential matters concerning clinic policies and practices
- Schedule operations
- Understand and implement clinic policies and procedures
- Maintain superior scheduling themes and systems of practice and inform Director with any issues
- Cross trained to help in other areas as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have solid professional customer service experience from within an office setting
- Any medical office experience or knowledge of practices, procedures and systems is highly preferred
- Any scheduling experience is preferred
- Must be comfortable with computers
- Professional demeanor
- Must have a customer is the top priority mentality
- Must maintain a positive working environment for patients and staff
- Ability to work within a very busy environment
- Ability to work with confidential information
- Extremely strong work ethic and team player
WHAT YOU GET:
- Employees are very valued and treated well
- Very reputable and very busy office
- Director believes in cross training staff wherever applicable
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation
- Sick days
Hours: Rotating schedule every other week 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Scheduler position: $16.00 – $18.00 / – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 139074
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.