Are you a Customer Service Specialist who has enjoys a variety of duties? Are you a Customer Service Specialist who is looking for an opportunity in a team atmosphere?
Our client is a credit union that values their customers and makes them their number one priority. They are also actively involved in serving the community and making a positive impact.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will spend 60% of your day on lending duties and 40% of your day on asset recovery duties.
- Ensure member documents are in order and have the correct information in required field
- Assist in the process of funding member loans
- Assist members with setting up protection plans for overdrafts
- Make outbound collection calls on past due accounts
- Interview members to determine reasons for delinquency
- Take appropriate action to resolve account to include loan modifications or loan workouts
- Respond to member inquiries by phone, email and/or in person and council members regarding their financial obligations
- Recommend further action as deemed necessary
- Keep member files up to date and make sure all required documents are filed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ year of work experience – will consider retail and / or hospitality
- Financial industry or collections experience is a plus
- Good math skills
- MSWD and Excel skills
- Computer saavy
- Strong customer service skills
- Positive personality
- Perform duties with composure under the stress of deadlines
- Work well with multiple and changing priorities
- Goal oriented
- Quick learner, able to hit the ground running
- Reliable, trustworthy and accurate
- Follow directions well
WHAT YOU GET:
- Company that strives to be a positive force
- Team atmosphere where everybody is willing to help
- Organization that gets involved in community service
- Health insurance
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm & some Saturdays, 9:00am – 12:00pm, contact us for details
Length: Long Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Service Specialist position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 139293
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com