Are you a Customer Service Specialist who enjoys a fun and busy environment? Are you a Customer Service Specialist who has strong organizational skills?
Our client has been in business for over 100 years and is one of the largest companies in their industry. They are committed to delivering innovative products and strive to provide a great working environment for their employees.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be responsible for working in partnership with the brand’s Sales Representatives to manage accounts.
- Provide customer service support to the account and representative through various stages of order processing.
- Answer inbound customer calls
- Manage accounts by entering, revising and releasing orders for processing
- Assist customers with product specification and product availability information and help customers with order selection
- Analyze, review, and process requests for return authorizations and credit, ensuring accurate invoicing for all purchase orders
- Find and investigate product/service issues and communicate the issues to the appropriate person to get the issue resolved
- Work closely with customers, Sales Representatives and other internal staff regarding inquires, request for information or any issues that arise
- Provide effective and timely communication to all business partners to address the resolution and/or plan of action
- Act as support and a resource for day to day activities within the department and assist with special projects as needed
- Assist with order entry as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6+ months of account management and/or sales assistant type of experience
- Data entry skills
- Excel skills
- Computer savvy – able to toggle between multiple screens on the computer
- SAP knowledge preferred
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize work and multitask
- Flexible and willing to accept change
- Detail oriented
- Fast paced environment, work under pressure and with deadlines
- Work well in a team environment
- Excellent listening skills
- Friendly and personable
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great internal longevity
- Clean and open environment
- Casual dress code
- Cafeteria and workout room
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Service Specialist position: $17.00 – $18.00 / hr.
Location: Appleton, WI – THIS POSITION WILL START OUT REMOTE AND EVENTUALLY RETURN TO THE OFFICE
Job ID: 139341
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer