Are you a Customer Service Specialist who enjoys talking with people? Are you a Customer Service Specialist who looking for a foot in the door to an award-winning and well-known company in the Neenah area?
Our client provides their customers with some of the world’s most recognized products. They seek to hire people who share their passion for teamwork and innovative thinking.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will be answer incoming calls into the company main number by using Skype for business to transfer calls.
- Update telephone databases with phone changes
- Access SAP to process phone moves
- Respond to telephone service requests
- Help with miscellaneous projects as needed
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1 year of customer service experience
- Computer /tech savvy
- Basic skillset in MSWD and intermediate in Excel
- Any Skype experience is a huge plus
- Self-motivated and hardworking
- Excellent people skills
- Strong and professional communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Worldwide corporation
- Award-winning company
- Great foot in the door
- Health insurance
Hours: 8:00am – 4:30pm
Length: Long-term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Service Specialist position: Based on experience, contact us for details
Location: Neenah, WI
Job ID: 137618
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.