Are you a Customer Service Specialist who is looking for an opportunity to start ASAP? Are you a Customer Service Specialist who enjoys working with people?
Our client is a campus ministry organization that works to engage others through gatherings, events and trainings.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will respond promptly to ministry partners’ and staff inquiries in a courteous and timely manner.
- Partner with the Financial Services team in processing and receipting all donations within established time standards
- Provide excellent service via phone calls, e-mails, online chats, text, and paper correspondence with ministry partners
- Process online donations and related communications which includes updates, changes, stops, enhancements, managing the online chat function, e-mails, texts and phone calls
- Respond and communicate with various donor needs relating to special gifts, corporate matching gifts, memorials, final gifts, anonymous gifts, foundation gifts, IRA gifts, incomplete donations, etc.
- Raise an agreed-upon amount of financial support
- Assist with any other duties assigned
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 1+ years of customer service or call center experience
- Development/fund raising, gift processing and/or receipting experience is a huge plus
- Any college/campus ministry experience is a plus
- Associate degree is a plus
- Intermediate skillset in MSWD and basic/intermediate in Excel
- Experience with Salesforce, CRM or Access is a huge plus
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels
- Must be able to handle all matters in a confidential manner
- Must be compassionate, personable and friendly
- Strong organizational skills
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Must be detailed and accurate
WHAT YOU GET:
- Great work environment
- Growing, mission driven organization
- Option to wear jeans daily
Hours: 20 hours per week, contact us for additional details
Pay for the Customer Service Specialist position: $15.00 – $17.00 / hr. –based on experience
Location: Madison, WI
Job ID: 138511
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.