Are you a Customer Service Specialist who has strong and accurate data entry skills? Are you a Customer Service Specialist who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is an advanced machine shop in the Fond du Lac area.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service Specialist, you will receive, enter and confirm new customer orders and create job packets.
- Provide top notch customer service to clients via phone and e-mail regarding orders
- Create marketing, social media posts and maintain company website
- Work at the front reception desk to greet visitors and answer phones
- Help various departments with different projects
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have 2-3 years of customer service experience working with customers via phone and e-mail
- Must have on the job order entry/data entry experience
- Any purchasing support experience is a plus
- Any experience with social media/websites is a plus
- Basic skillset in MSWD and Excel
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Any experience with an ERP system is a plus
- Motivated and a go-getter
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Been in business over 45 years
- Great benefits package
- Opportunity for growth
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
Hours: Full-time hours between the hours of 7:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service Specialist position: $15.00 – $18.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 138599
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.