Are you a Customer Service / Support Desk Agent who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Customer Service / Support Desk Agent who is extremely computer savvy and enjoys working with people?
Our client has been helping companies navigate the complex world of commerce for almost a century. They are committed to bringing together teams of smart, driven professionals to support their millions of clients worldwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Support Desk Agent, you will be providing shipping solutions by making inbound/outbound calls, providing chat and e-mail support to solve customer’s issues.
- Troubleshoot hardware, software, and multi-function devices, drive content creation to improve their knowledgebase for internal and external clients
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have customer service experience
- Any call center experience is preferred
- Knowledge of logistics and carrier requirements is a plus
- Must have high school diploma or GED
- Must have working knowledge of Windows OS and networking topologies/functions
- CompTIA/Cisco/Microsoft or an equivalent certification is preferred
- Proficiency in e-mail, chat and internet
- Self-directed and motivated
- Professional phone etiquette
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must live in Wisconsin
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to be a part of a passionate and ambitious team
- Company with almost 100 years of experience
- Solid career development
- Culture of teamwork
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am – 7:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Service / Support Desk Agent position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI – POSITION IS REMOTE
Job ID: 137700
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.