Are you a Technical Support Specialist who is looking for an opportunity within a team-oriented environment? Are you a Technical Support Specialist who has excellent problem solving skills?
Our client is a diverse learning community that utilizes an engaging approach to learning in order to guide individuals to reach their professional goals in a rapidly changing world.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Technical Support Specialist, you will receive and respond to requests via e-mail, phone and walk ins for any technology services department questions.
- Start work tickets, follow step by step processes to try and rectify the issue
- Submit a work ticket and transfer it to the right person in the Technology Services department if needed
- Document all inquiries in their system
- Work closely with all Technology Services staff members
- Assist with computer and software installations, system testing and other projects as needed
- May assist with student employment down the road
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Any trouble shooting, help desk and training experience is a plus
- Any experience working with computer hardware, mobile devices and network systems is a plus
- Would consider a recent Technology graduate
- Would consider office support and/or customer service experience
- Associate degree is preferred
- Computer/tech savvy
- MSWD and Outlook skills
- Any experience with PowerPoint is a plus
- Comfortable talking with people and great communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to work at a well-known place in the Fox Valley
- Team-oriented work environment
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Wellness opportunities
Hours: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Technical Support Specialist position: $15.00 – $19.00 / hr. – based on experience
Location: Appleton, WI
Job ID: 140577
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.