Are you a Customer Service / Technical Support Associate who lives in Wisconsin? Are you a Customer Service / Technical Support Associate who is extremely computer savvy and enjoys working with people?
Our client has been helping companies navigate the complex world of commerce for almost a century. They are committed to bringing together teams of smart, driven professionals to support their millions of clients worldwide.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Technical Support Associate, you will provide direct tech support to clients via phone, chat and e-mail.
- Educate clients, explain features and the advantages/ benefits
- Assist with set-up of initial account, advice on usage and resolve any billing and technical issues
- Provide product support
WHAT YOU NEED:
- Must have I.T. /PC troubleshooting experience
- Any call center experience is preferred
- Any computer/networking background is strongly preferred
- I.T. degree or certifications is ideal
- Must be able to work with multiple screens
- Must be proficient with the internet and e-mail
- Must know how to attach documents to e-mail
- Motivated and driven
- Must display courtesy, patience and have outstanding people skills
- Must be ok being on the phone all day taking call after call on a headset, moving through and documenting/data entry into several different screens while on the phone with the customer
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and friendly environment
- Must be able to handle deadline pressure
- Ability to give clear and concise instructions
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills and high attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must live in Wisconsin
WHAT YOU GET:
- Opportunity to be a part of a passionate and ambitious team
- Company with almost 100 years of experience
- Solid career development
- Culture of teamwork
- Health insurance
Hours: 40 hours between 7:00am – 7:00pm
Length: Long-Term Temporary
Pay for the Customer Service / Technical Support Associate position: $16.00 / hr.
Location: Neenah, WI, REMOTE POSITION
Job ID: 137891
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.