Are you a Customer Service / Teller who has strong math skills? Are you a Customer Service / Teller who is looking for an opportunity with a company that offers great benefits?
Our client is a well-established financial institution that is proud to know their members on a first name basis. They offer a full-range of financial products and services.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
As a Customer Service / Teller, you will provide general information on all credit union services/policies and refer members to appropriate departments.
- Examine checks for endorsement and negotiability
- Process mail and night deposits
- Disburse withdrawals in cash or check
- Provide members with their account information from computer system
- Balance cash and transactions daily
- Process money orders, cashier’s checks, credit card payments and cash advances, etc.
- Open subaccounts for existing members
- Cover reception desk when needed/scheduled
- Miscellaneous tasks such as scanning, shredding, rolling coin, etc.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1+ years of retail or sales experience
- Strong math skills
- Must be comfortable using a multi-lined phone
- Banking, credit union or financial institution experience is a plus
- Computer savvy
- MSWD, Excel and Outlook skills
- Strong and accurate data entry skills
- Positive and friendly
- Professional and outstanding communication skills
- Strong time-management skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong work ethic
WHAT YOU GET:
- Well-established company
- Company that prides themselves on knowing their members by name
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- More benefits offered for full-time hours
Hours: 25 – 40 hours per week, contact us for details
Length: Temporary to Hire
Pay for the Customer Service / Teller position: $12.50 / hr.
Location: Fond du Lac, WI
Job ID: 139967
Job descriptions may not include every responsibility or qualification of the position.
Cadre is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To learn more about Cadre and to view hundreds of immediate openings, please visit our website at www.cadreservices.com.